We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We at QuicKart, take data privacy and security very seriously and work hard to ensure that we are fully compliant with the various regulations dealing with privacy.
- In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through QuicKart (“Services”) you may be required to give certain details, including your your name, address, contact number, email address (“User Information”). By using QuicKart and/or registering yourself, you authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you Services you have opted for, imparting knowledge about products listed on our application, as well as for web aggregation. Additionally, by registration you authorize us to send SMS/email alerts to you for your login details and any other service requirements or advertising messages/emails.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from such communication, you can write with a request to email@example.com
- You acknowledge that you are disclosing User Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on QuicKart/ or prior to availing of any Services offered on our application. If you wish not to disclose any User Information you may refrain from doing so; however if you don’t provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you may not be able to avail certain of our Services.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all User Information that you may share as a user of our application. In furtherance of the confidentiality with Sociofy Enterprise Private Limited, which we treat User Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our application. These companies may use information (excluding User Information) about your visits to the application and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on the application and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. There might be affiliates or other sites linked to our application and information that you provide to those sites are not our property. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read them.
- Additionally, when you use the mobile application, we collect certain non-personal identifiable information through technology and tools, including cookies, etc. We aggregate and analyze this information in order to learn more about how our application is being used, to improve your experience on QuicKart, and to generally promote QuicKart and our Services. We may engage the services of a third party for the purposes of collection of such information.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, we reserve the right to contact you via any mechanisms, not limited to email, SMS, or phone calls, to solicit feedback of your experience with QuicKart and to provide any additional services that you would be eligible for, either as a registered user or as a visitor. We are not liable for any damages occurring to you as part of feedback solicitation and additional service provision.
- The User Information is being collected by the Company with its address at WZ-164B, Gali No.-6, Lajwanti Garden, New Delhi – 110046 and the Company will delete any User Information upon the User withdrawing the consent in writing, however, upon the withdrawal of the consent by the User, the Company may at its discretion not provide any services for which the Information was sought and the User shall not claim deficiency of services on the basis of such non provision of goods and services.